Below is a list of some of the projects we’ve been involved in recent years using Tri-Mach Drilling Tools. Please ask more for specific references!
- Tripla Mall, Helsinki
- 175 pcs RD1220, pile lengths up to 20m
- Kalasatama REDI, Helsinki
- 550 pcs RD610 RD-Pile Wall, pile lengths up to 20m
- Vekarasalmi Bridge, Sulkava
- 30 pcs RD1220, inclined piles, up to 40m/pile
- LETKE-Project, Lahti
- RD813 bridge piles, up to 40m/pile
- Inclined piles
- FLASH-project, Imatra
- RD323, pile lengths up to 60m/pile
- Laitaatsalmi Bridge, Savonlinna
- RD508 Pile Wall, 140 pcs + RD610, 20pcs
- Piteå Hamn, Piteå, Sweden
- 100pcs RD406 & RD508, up to 30m/pile
- Storstein, Norway
- RD610 & RD813, max. bedrock drilling 13m / pile
These are just some of the projects we’ve been involved in the past years. Please ask for more specific references directly!
Difficult soil conditions – need the toughest drilling tools available?